FREE Community Games Workshop
On 17th July the Oxfordshire Sports Partnership are running an Organising and Promoting Your Community Games workshop at Oxford Town Hall.
This is a free event and is aimed at anyone who is organising or planning to organise a Community Games or similar event. The workshop will be split into two halves. From 6.30-8pm we will cover Organising a Community Games and from 8.00-9.30pm we will cover Promoting and Marketing Your Games.
If you wish to attend just one session then that is possible, just let us know. Refreshments will be available from 6pm.
- Links to London 2012
- Role of the Community Games Organiser
- Planning your Community Games
- What are marketing and promotion?
- What to say to key audiences
- How to reach key audiences
- Producing a marketing plan
- Help and support for you
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Decide the scale and scope of your Community Games
- Understand the links between Community Games and the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Identify the main aspects of your role as Community Games organiser
- Produce a project plan for your Community Games
- Understand how to reach the key audiences and what to say to them
- Produce a marketing plan for your Community Games
- Identify where to go for additional help and support
To book your place please click here
Community Games Fund
Don't forget the Community Games Fund is now open to applications. Full details can be found by clicking here