Volunteers are vital to sport!
Sports volunteers don’t just coach and in most cases you don’t need to be particularly sporty at all.
Enthusiasm, willingness to learn and an ability to work alongside others is all that is needed to:
Be an official, marshal an event, design or update a website , be on a committee, help with administration, organise social events , support team management, fundraise, and much more ...
Without people putting themselves forward to do these roles, sport just wouldn’t be the same. But it’s not just the people playing sport that benefit; volunteers can get a lot out of their involvement too!
- Be a lot of fun
- Enable you to meet new people and form new friendships
- Improve your CV and assist with applications and interviews for further education or employment
- Help you learn and develop new skills
- Build your experience
- Enable you to give back to your community
- Give you great satisfaction and sense of achievement
There are lots of ways to get involved. Take a look at the information provided through the links below and if you have any questions then contact Tristan Hale at email@example.com