Workshop Price for Become a Better Coach (Analysing your Coaching)
Band A - £25
Coaches or volunteers from a Clubmark club in Oxfordshire
Band B - £30
To book a workshop click here
Become a Better Coach (Analysing your Coaching)
For Level 1/2 coaches wanting to develop and understand the processes involved in analysing coaching practices.
By the end of this workshop, coaches should be able to reflect upon their own coaching and identify their current strengths and weaknesses in relation to the varied and different coaching situations inherent to coaching practice; for example, the selection of appropriate coaching methods.
By the end of this workshop, coaches will be able to:
- Analyse their own performance against a checklist to identify areas of strength and weakness
- Recognise the different behaviours they exhibit in their coaching
- Devise and implement an action plan to change aspects of their own coaching behaviour where necessary
- Monitor any improvements in their coaching practice
- Select appropriate coaching
- Modify practice across a number of different coaching situations.